Welcome on Resolution365.net – a blog on practical tips to achieve personal promises.
About the Author
I have worked with a number of non-governmental organisations – and I’m still available – as a techie with focus on online services.
As a trainer, I’m regularly on the field empowering people with practical skills and knowledge and I design training courses, one of which is titled « Resolution 365 ».
I started my first blog – JoeNdzulo.com – in 2008 to easily share with my family and friends information about my activities, my thoughts and my interests. In 2011, I launched the first version of Resolution365.net as a sub domain of my personal blog. Hence, if you typed « resolution.net » in the address bar of your browser, don’t be surprised that it changes to « resolution365.joendzulo.com ». This is normal until the second version of this blog is available.
Why « Resolution 365 »?
It all started from the outcome of a personal experience and the general observation (and verification) that there is a right way and a wrong way to take a personal resolution – at the beginning of the New Year or in the course of the year.
As a matter of fact, depending on how you go about taking your resolution, you will know if you will be successful in achieving it.
« Resolution 365 » is a practical course on tips and techniques to make a resolution that brings effective positive change in your life, and how to go about to achieve it.
This blog will bring you the feedbacks (updates brought to the course, testimonies, photos/videos, recommendations) of previous sessions of this course.
In addition to the feedbacks mentioned above, this blog will cover topics like:
Goals and goal setting
Subscribe to Resolution365.net
To stay in touch with what Resolution365.net is up to, make sure you use at least one of the subscription methods below:
- Are you on Facebook? Join the Resolution 365 fan page – New articles on this blog are automatically published on the fan page.
- Subscribe to receive new articles by email – Enter your email address in the subscription form on the right side of the blog. You will have to confirm your subscription by clicking on a link sent to your email address. Check your inbox to make sure you receive a « confirmation » email at the end of the subscription process.
- Subscribe via RSS – If you prefer a newsreader, click here to subscribe via RSS.
- Follow me on Twitter – @tndzulo – since I will always tweet about new articles here.
- Follow me on Facebook – Yeah! This blog is run by a human being. You can always subscribe to my Facebook feed.
Leave comments at the end of the articles you read. Your thoughts will definitely contribute to make this blog a place to find tips and tricks to achieve personal promises.
I hope you enjoy Resolution365.net